- In-person support group meeting at reBlossom on the 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Led by local Fertility Health Coach, Kayla Clark
- Based in Lawrenceville, now hosting online group support
- YouTube videos to watch and know you’re not alone
- Supporting Family After a Child Dies
- NE GA Chapter at Holy Cross Lutheran in Athens
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Group
- Online meeting groups weekly
- General Grief Support
- Local meetings in Athens
- Family support of pregnancy, stillbirth and infant death
- Online meetings including groups for men’s support and couples
- Essays and stories of child loss, grieving and finding strength through others’ experiences
- a Christian Perspective on grief and mourning child loss.
- Perinatal Bereavement & Palliative Care at Northside Hospital.
- Additional resources can also be found on their Resources page.
What Do I Say? (advice for family and friends)
- Family Support for Fragile Beginnings… it’s what every new parent needs when they are suddenly and unexpectedly thrown into a world turned upside down by the hospitalization of their baby in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
- A support group for parents of NICU babies taking place every 3rd Thursday of the month at reBlossom. Find out more at the link above!